3250 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2100 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-309-9123


Family petitions must be made through a direct family member who is a citizen of the United States or Permanent Legal Resident, in order for them to be approved. But sometimes these requests are not approved, since they were completed incorrectly. So if you need to perform this type of procedure, the Attorney Petro Specialist in immigration law can help you in this type of procedures. With proven satisfactory results.


Appeals are made when a person does not agree with the deportation or removal order made by the Immigration Judge.

Decisions of the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR or Immigration Court) may be appealed to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA or Board) which is part of the Department of Justice.

At the Law Office of the Petro Lawyer, we help you stop the Deportation or Removal done by an Immigration Judge.

Do you have a case? Send us a message

    Make your appointment