3250 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2100 Los Angeles, CA 90010 Tel: 213-309-9123

Residence and adjustment of status in the United States.

The adjustment of status is an advantageous immigration procedure for someone who is already in the United States. This adjustment would help you to take out the permanent residence card (green card) without having to leave the country. You can complete the residency process in the United States without having to return to your country of origin.

You may be eligible for adjustment of status if you are the beneficiary of a migrant petition, which is generally sponsored by a family member who is a United States citizen, permanent resident or a prospective employer in the United States.

People who have arrived in the United States as refugees or asylees can also benefit from adjustment of status.

Do you have a case? Send us a message

    Make your appointment